Xubuntu 12.04 (32-bit) on early Acer Aspire One (2G ram, Intel 945GME
chipset -- intel DRI driver in i915 mode, Atom N270).

Installed properly, ran, logged in to last location, teleported to home,
poked inventory to start loading. WiFi hotspot cut out, and I got the
proper "you have been logged out" behavior from the viewer. Clean shutdown.

Smoke test shows no obvious differences from the standard release on
this system.

Sodo