On 2013-10-07 14:52 , Nicky Perian wrote:
The original CLA may have same items and I just did not catch that casual verbal / oral conversations unless prefaced with "this is not a contribution" would be considered a contribution. For me, that puts a chill on discussing with any LL employee the technical feasibility of an idea that may or may not become a contribution.

I confess that I missed the reference to "verbal". It has been my practice to insist that we always get contributions in writing and normally in an archival location (jira, codereview, the mailing list). I've already added this to my list of issues to discuss with the lawyers before the next draft.

--
*Scott Lawrence* | /Director of Open Development/
Skype ozlinden <skype://ozlinden> | Second Life Oz Linden <https://my.secondlife.com/oz.linden>

Linden Lab| Makers of Shared Creative Spaces <http://lindenlab.com/>
Check out what we're working on! <http://lindenlab.com/products>