[#OPEN-290] Windows Toolchain update - Second Life Bug Tracker
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| [#OPEN-290] Windows Toolchain update - Second Life Bug TrackerDocument and
offer patches for Windows Platform open source building.  |
|  |
| View on jira.secondlife.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Two  methods for command line building have been tested each starting with a
fresh build-vc120 directory, with tests and package on.Machine spec is Intel i7
all 8 cores running with 6GB memory.

autobuild configure -c ReleaseOSCE and autobuild build -c ReleaseOSCECalls
Devenv.exe which is the build program for VS2013 Community EditionBuild
completed in 53 minutes.
autobuild configure -c ReleaseOS and autobuild build -c ReleaseOSCalls
MSBuild.exe which is the build program available in VS2013 Express Edition AND
VS2013 Community Edition.Build completes in 77 minutes.
Should we provide open source developers both methods?
Patch is here:
NickyP / viewer-tools-update-OPEN-290 / commit / 96461e3be52e — Bitbucket

|   |
| NickyP / viewer-tools-update-OPEN-290 / commit / 96461e3be52e —
|  |
| View on bitbucket.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |