With:
(autobuild-1.1) C:\Users\Bill\P64\viewer64>autobuild --address-size=64
configure  -c ReleaseOS -- -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=FALSE
-DLL_TESTS:BOOL=OFF -DPACKAGE:BOOL=FALSE  -DOPENAL:BOOL=FALSE
-DFMODEX:BOOL=ON    2>&1  | c:\cygwin64\bin\tee configRel.log

I get many:

No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows

But, build-vc120-64/packages has 64 bit libraries and the viewer builds 64
bit and it runs.

vlc plugin had may unresolved externals so, commented it out in
media-plugins CMakeLists.txt in order to complete the build.

This was with viewer64-callum changes merged in.

Attached is the configure log.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Nicky Perian <nickyper...@gmail.com> wrote:

> RE: Windows 64 bit cmake identifier.
> What cmake variable is going to be used within cmake for branching 32 vs
> 64 bit builds?
>
> Example FMODEX.cmake.
>
> Friestorm uses  if( NOT ND_BUILD64BIT_ARCH ) which is very specific to
> their build system.
>
> So, will it be ARCH or ADDRESS_SIZE or a new variable combining these?
>

> On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Monty Brandenberg <mo...@lindenlab.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/30/2016 4:11 PM, Nat Goodspeed wrote:
>> >
>> > I think we decided back when switching to VS 2013 that /GL and /LTCG
>> > didn't add enough value for us to bother with them. I think the
>> > expedient fix would be to remove /GL from jpeglib.
>>
>> I'll be the grumpy engineer and ask that 00-COMPILE-LINK-RUN.txt
>> in the cmake directory get updated with current options and the
>> thinking that led to them...

>> --
>> Monty Brandenberg | Unit of Production
>> Skype monty.linden | Second Life Monty Linden
>>
>> Linden Lab | Makers of Shared Creative Spaces
>> Check out what we're working on!
>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/OpenSource-Dev
>> Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated posting
>> privileges

(autobuild-1.1) C:\Users\Bill\P64\viewer64>autobuild --address-size=64
configure  -c ReleaseOS -- -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=FALSE
-DLL_TESTS:BOOL=OFF -DPACKAGE:BOOL=FALSE  -DOPENAL:BOOL=FALSE -DFMODEX:BOOL=ON
  2>&1  | c:\cygwin64\bin\tee configRel.log
Warning: no --id argument or AUTOBUILD_BUILD_ID environment variable specified;
    using the date and time (201612030806), which may not be unique
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
-- Revision (from hg) 36447
-- Building 'Second Life Test' Version 4.1.3.36447
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
-- Copying redist libs for VC 12.0
-- Copying redist libs for VC 10.0
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
No windows64 configuration found; inheriting windows
Copying icons for test
-- Configuring done
CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "debug" of target "media_plugin_libvlc" does not
  exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "libboost_context-mt" of target "media_plugin_libvlc"
  does not exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "libboost_context-mt-gd" of target
  "media_plugin_libvlc" does not exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "libboost_coroutine-mt" of target
  "media_plugin_libvlc" does not exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "libboost_coroutine-mt-gd" of target
  "media_plugin_libvlc" does not exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "libboost_system-mt" of target "media_plugin_libvlc"
  does not exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "libboost_system-mt-gd" of target
  "media_plugin_libvlc" does not exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "libboost_thread-mt" of target "media_plugin_libvlc"
  does not exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "libboost_thread-mt-gd" of target
  "media_plugin_libvlc" does not exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Warning (dev) at media_plugins/libvlc/CMakeLists.txt:61
(add_dependencies):
  Policy CMP0046 is not set: Error on non-existent dependency in
  add_dependencies.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0046" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The dependency target "optimized" of target "media_plugin_libvlc" does not
  exist.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: C:/Users/Bill/P64/viewer64/build-vc120-64

(autobuild-1.1) C:\Users\Bill\P64\viewer64>