macOS with autobuild-1.1

While building my own 64 bit fmodex archive I had an issue with "autobuild
--address-size=64 build".
autobuild would not build a 64 bit variant. Once I added "export
AUTOBUILD_PLATFORM_OVERRIDE='darwin64'" I was able to produce the 64 bit
archive.

I have not repro'ed because once I had the archive I didn't care to go back
through it.

Just an fyi.

Nicky