On Fri, Apr 23, 1999 at 01:54:25PM +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:

> BTW, speaking of links, the current CVS tree is completely screwed:
>
> gcc -DMONOLITH -I../include -DBN_DEBUG -DREF_CHECK -DCRYPTO_MDEBUG -O2
> -pedantic -Wall -Wshadow -Werror -pipe -c verify.c
> In file included from ../include/asn1.h:67,
>                  from ../include/x509.h:68,
>                  from verify.c:65:
> ../include/bn.h:62: opensslconf.h: No such file or directory
>
> opensslconf.h exists in crypto/ but not includes. I presume it should be
> linked there?

Yes, obviously.  I changed cryto/Makefile.ssl to make links only for
EXHEADER includes, not all HEADER includes; but opensslconf.h was
incorrectly mentioned in HEADER, not in EXHEADER.  Of course, I tested
my patch, or so I believed -- but the CVS problem that others have
also seen trapped me there: All those previously auto-generated .h
files that now #include opensslconf.h hadn't made it into my
checked-out copy of the library :-(

I'll move opensslconf.h from the HEADER definition to the EXHEADER
definition, then everything should work again.