De : Rafâa TAHAR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date : mardi 9 janvier 2001 22:32
Objet : Question!

Hi all;

Could anyone tell me is it possible that i add my own cipher algorithm and
take it in concideration in the SSL negociation process???
I've asked this question before but it seems that no one is interrested....

Did i say sth wrong or is my question stupid ??? Sorry if it's the case,
coz
i'm novice in SSL and security issues :(

An answer please!
Best regards...