-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] De la part de Nicolas Roumiantzeff
Envoyé : mercredi 10 janvier 2001 11:00
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: Question!

Why would you want your own cipher?
What is wrong with existing ciphers?
They have been carefully designed and reviewed (as far as we can trust the
crypto community) where your own cipher might contain security holes. Don't
you think?

Nicolas Roumiantzeff