I have to integrate with a company that is running an all Perl/Unix site
that requires an OpenSSL authentication.  I have compiled OpenSSL on my
Windows box and it passes all the tests for a valid installation, but I
can't find any article on using OpenSSL from ASP.  Is it possible?  I even
tried going into VB and making a project reference just so I could get some
intellisense help on methods/properties and VB cannot add a reference to
this DLL.  Does this mean that I have no options other than building a
FreeBSD box to talk to this Apache Server for this one task?  Is there no
way to make this run via ASP/IIS or at least use a built in IIS object that
will communicate effectively with an OpenSSL Listener on his end.  Help
would be awesome.  Thanks.

Derek Strickland
DotAnything Inc.