From: Lutz Jaenicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Naina announce (was: [ANNOUNCE] OpenSSL 0.9.1 beta 1 released)

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 03:35:31AM +0300, Vadim Fedukovich wrote:
> hi list,
>
> Naina library may be considered an ASN.1 test; it handles some
> Secure Electronic Transactions messages.
> http://www.unity.net/~vf/naina_r1.tgz
>
> It works with 0.9.7-beta-1, on linux, gcc 2.9.5
>
> It could be great to include SET-specific objects into openssl;
> patch is there inside

* Would you please just submit the patch with the additional OIDs into
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]? I however won't promise that it will make it
  into 0.9.7, which is already in feature freeze (depends on the actual
  submission).
* Do you have a homepage for your project, for which we can add a link?

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/