On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 09:33:25AM +0200, Vadim Fedukovich via RT wrote:
> patch to add SET-specific objects is attached. It's rather large,
> still it would let to build Naina without modifying openssl code.

I have made some further modifications: I did not like the direct use of
2 23 42 for SET (even though correct of course) but wanted to build the
tree from the root.
While doing this I noted, that the CCITT has long since been renamed to ITU-T.
I therefore made some additional changes to use the new name and prepare
aliases for CCITT.
* It should be no problem to apply this to 0.9.8.
* I am afraid to break things beyond NID_uniqueIdentifier in 0.9.7. (Due to
  the alias for CCITT nothing should happen, though).

Opinions?
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/