In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:02:28 -0800 (PST), Marius
Schilder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

marius_schilder> Any chance a patch like this can make it into the
marius_schilder> dist, eventually?

Not chance for the 0.9.7 series, since it changes a public structure.
For 0.9.8, I'm gonna leave it to others to decide.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis