Hi,

At 25 Jul 2005 00:19:17 +0200 Andy Polyakov wrote:
> I've chosen to unify VC-32.pl and VC-CE.pl instead. I mean VC-CE.pl is
> gone now and VC-32.pl is expected to take care of all Windows flavors,
> Win32, Win64 and WinCE. See http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=14275
> for reference.

I see. I downloaded the latest 0.9.8-snapshot, and it generates correct
cedll.mak.

> Just in case, there is ongoing discussion about improving CE support,
> which goes under "OpenSSL for Windows Mobile 2003" subject, see for
> example http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112185232800001&r=1&w=2. A.

I feel changing too many things at once is not a good idea. How about
making the current code to compile on the corrent supported platforms
first, then making changes for other platforms such as eVC4 + PPC2003SDK
if needed. After that, remove dependencies on wcecompat for platforms
which allow that.

Regards.

--
Satoshi Nakamura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>