You probably need the manifest at the application directory.
The dll cannot find its runtime.

On 6/2/07, gary clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hello,

I know this is probably inappropriate venue but I am
at a loss on why I cannot run openssl on a XP windows
machine which does not have openssl installed.

I have built a client and server on a machine which
has had openssl installed and got it to work with
certificates. However when I port the executable code
to a machine without openssl installed it fails.

1) I port the built libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll to
windows32 directory.

2) I then attempt to run my application and it fails
to load the libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll libraries.
I use the command LoadLibrary(L"libeay32.dll") is this
valid to do?

Why would it fail to load the libraries?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Garyc