I hope the test reports I sent to -bugs are useful.  I'm on a Mac OSX
10.5.6 machine, Intel-based, and I ran tests in both 32 and 64 bit
modes, both without and with the optional features.  I do not have gmp
installed, nor zlib, so I cannot vouch for their usability; I did not
test krb5, and I also did not test the shared option.

I'll happily run any other tests that you may feel useful or necessary.

(Have I said "thank you" for working on such a usually-thankless
project recently?  If I haven't, thank you.)

-Kyle H