From: Richard Levitte <rich...@levitte.org>

> Might be a fault in test/testtsa.com...  I'll see if I can find
> something there...

   I got some improvement by trying harder to preserve case in some
places:

-$      call create_tsa_cert 1 tsa_cert
+$      call create_tsa_cert 1 "tsa_cert"

-$      call create_tsa_cert 2 non_tsa_cert
+$      call create_tsa_cert 2 "non_tsa_cert"

Knowing nothing, I'd guess that the missing "TSA_CERT" was actually
supposed to be "tsa_cert".  I normally run with Parse Style: Extended,
and that may make me more vulnerable to these things.  Or, it could just
be lame DCL.  (Finally, there's a good reason to use:
      X = "aBc"
instead of:
      X := aBc
among other things.)

And correcting some file names:

-$              open/write file VMStsa-response1.create_tsa_cert
+$              open/write file VMStsa-response_1.create_tsa_cert

-$              define/user sys$input VMStsa-response.create_tsa_cert
+$              define/user sys$input VMStsa-response_1.create_tsa_cert

-$              open/write file VMStsa-response2.create_tsa_cert
+$              open/write file VMStsa-response_2.create_tsa_cert

-$              define/user sys$input VMStsa-response.create_tsa_cert
+$              define/user sys$input VMStsa-response_2.create_tsa_cert

Creating a file named one thing and then using a file named some other
thing looked suspicious to me.

   The next problem I saw in that test:

unable to load certificates: ./tsaca.pem

seems to be an inability to find a file specified in the ".cnf" file:

certs           = $dir/tsaca.pem

The shell script seems to say things like "-out tsaca.pem -keyout
tsacakey.pem", while the DCL never mentions "tsaca.pem".  Either more
code theft or else less would seem to be in order here.