In message <10012715132025_20205...@antinode.info> on Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:13:20
-0600 (CST), "Steven M. Schweda" <s...@antinode.info> said:

sms>    By the way, building on HP-UX and Solaris, I noticed thet the
sms> JPAKE stuff is "experimental", and not included in the builds by
sms> default.  And, if it is included, the test fails in the same way.
sms> If it really doesn't work, then perhaps it should be excluded
sms> from the VMS build.  (Or done last.)

To brand some algorithms as experimental is fairly new and hasn't been
reflected in the VMS build fu.  I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

In the mean time, I believe the latest snapshot has all my changes to
date, which includes most if not all the patches I've seen from you in
the latest few days...  Worked for me, please try it out.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte                         rich...@levitte.org