From: Arpadffy Zoltan <zoltan.arpad...@scientificgames.se>

> Also if it is not too late, it would be nice to add 32 at the end of the
> sharable images if the are build with 32 bits pointer size (64 is the
> default).
>
> I mean to have like this:
> LIBCRYPTO32.OLB;1
> LIBSSL32.OLB;1
> LIBCRYPTO.OLB;1
> LIBSSL.OLB;1
> SSL_LIBCRYPTO_SHR32.EXE;1
> SSL_LIBSSL_SHR32.EXE;1
> SSL_LIBCRYPTO_SHR.EXE;1
> SSL_LIBSSL_SHR.EXE;1

   For the record, HP's shareable images look like this:

Directory SYS$COMMON:[SYSLIB]

SSL$LIBCRYPTO_SHR.EXE;1
SSL$LIBCRYPTO_SHR32.EXE;1
SSL$LIBSSL_SHR.EXE;1
SSL$LIBSSL_SHR32.EXE;1

   While not entirely trivial, it would be relatively easy to re-jigger
the VMS builders to use different product-file directories for builds
with /POINTER_SIZE = 32 and /POINTER_SIZE = 64 ('ARCH = ARCH+ "32"', or
whatever), and then to produce (and install) the results with
HP-like names.  Also, I know of nothing which would stop users from
linking (SET FILE /ENTER) any desired old names to the newer (better)
"SSL_LIB*[32]" names.  So, why, exactly, aren't we doing this?