In message <10022321344606_20205...@antinode.info> on Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:34:46
-0600 (CST), "Steven M. Schweda" <s...@antinode.info> said:

sms> > Test IGE mode
sms> > %DCL-W-ACTIMAGE, error activating image
SYS$DISK:[-.ALPHA.EXE.TEST]IGETEST
sms> > -CLI-E-IMAGEFNF, image file not found
ALP$DKA100:[UTILITY.SOURCE.OPENSSL.OPENSSL-0^.9^.8M-DEV.ALPHA.EXE.TEST]IGETEST.EXE;
sms> >
sms> > I don't see IGETEST in test/maketests.com.  I'll guess (as for 1.0.0):
sms> > [...]
sms>
sms>    Well, except for this complaint:
sms>
sms> [...]
sms> The File SYS$DISK:[]IGETEST.C Dosen't Exist.
sms> [...]
sms>
sms> which seems to be accurate.  So it may make more sense to delete this
sms> test from the list in test/tests.com than to add it to the list in
sms> test/maketests.com.

Bleah...  this is caused by the dance done with deleting all .c files
in [.test] and making new copies from [.crypto.*]...  The Unix
Makefiles are much more precise and specify exactly which files from
each directory should be linked...  That worked as long as the same
pattern was strictly followed, but apparently, igetest.c breaks that
pattern.

I'll have a look at the no-copy variant you had a long time ago.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte                         rich...@levitte.org