On Tue Feb 24 12:20:20 2015, dw...@infradead.org wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-02-23 at 23:20 +0100, Matt Caswell via RT wrote:
> > Thanks Rainer.
> >
> > Closing this as a gcc bug.
>
> Such a statement should always be associated with a *link* to the
> relevant bug, in this case in gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla.

I have no access to the Solaris environment or gcc versions concerned to verify
that this is a gcc bug. Since Rainer raised this defect and has requested that
we close it as he is of the view that it is a gcc bug then that is sufficient
for me to close this ticket. If Rainer wishes to file the bug then I am more
than happy to have the reference associated with this ticket - but I will leave
that to Rainer to decide.

Matt