Massimiliano Liccardo wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to implement a client certificate signing server for MSIE
> 4.0.
> I use SSLeay 0.8.1 and the perl script from Martin Ouwehand at
> http://slwww.epfl.ch/SIC/SL/CA/genReq-script.txt.
> Well,
>

> The result is an error. I use the xenroll method from Micro$oft.

I think you have to use in the 'ssleay ca' the switch :

        -msie_hack - msie modifications to handle all thos universal strings

just because of the MicroXXX certificates format ( but I am not sure, try
the switch then post the results... :-D ).

See you on the bit Stream,

        Massimiliano ( www.openCA.org )