[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Massimiliano Liccardo wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to implement a client certificate signing server for MSIE
> > 4.0.
> > I use SSLeay 0.8.1 and the perl script from Martin Ouwehand at
> > http://slwww.epfl.ch/SIC/SL/CA/genReq-script.txt.
> > Well,
> >

> > The result is an error. I use the xenroll method from Micro$oft.
> >

> I think you have to use in the 'ssleay ca' the switch :
>
>         -msie_hack - msie modifications to handle all thos universal strings

Um, I am working on the same. The scripts mentioned above already include the
'msie_hack' option...

When working on the Unix side all works fine. Just when trying them out with
MSIE I got some error code like 0x80092004

I'm familiar with Unix, Linux and all that, not with Microsoft (here: NT 4.0,
MSIE 4.0). Any idea?

TIA 1.0E6

Hubert

Dr.-Ing. Hubert Fröhlich                          Tel. :+49 (0)89 / 2190 - 2580
Bezirksfinanzdirektion München                    Fax  :+49 (0)89 / 2190 - 2459
Alexandrastr. 3                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-80538 München
GERMANY