Node returning message: UKDCN2
The included message could not be sent to the following recipients:
%25062347681607230862260

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

I like to create a CA key/cert, and a end user key/cert
with SGC on. And then, I need to import the CA key/cert
into Communicator or Explorer, and put the end user key/cert
to Apache+mod_ssl server.

How do I create the certs with SGC on and import the CA cert
to a browser using openssl-0.9.4?

Thanks.
--Yunhong