Node returning message: UKDCN2
The included message could not be sent to the following recipients:
%25062347681607230862260

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

This noise should probably be whitened by passing through something
like MD5 or SHA in cipher-feedback mode. Also, what if it's not noisy
in the office? I suggest using only the least-significant bit and not
bothering with the microphone. Disconnect it and use the amplifier/ADC
quantum noise. Then you know how much entropy you're accumulating
regardless of ambiend changes.

I have offered to submit the WebSite Pro audio-based RNG for Win32 to
the openssl-dev list, but no takers yet.

  -- Bob