Not exactly right, the US are changing the export law, but
we do
need to ask for a permit if the end user is a part of a
goverment
agency.

And as I understand, only 'retail' products can be exported.
That means
no SOURCES and no libraries, only aplications that use
cryptography.

By the new rules, something like OpenSSL could not be
exported from
the US.

Claudio Horvilleur
Cromasoft