Im new to all this.  What the plan is for me and a friend to make a
webpage with a few different sections.  We would like to be able to
update it from one page.  A page that would let us choose what section
it will be added to, write the new news or whatever and post it
automatically and making the changes to the html code.

Can you give me ANY advice or suggestions or anything to help us with
this?
I really have no idea where to even start with this project.  Any help
at all will
be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in advance for any help,

PS.  Im a broke college student and he is a broke hischool student so we
have 0
cash.  =(