Hello !

Here is my problem : I wrote 2 codes : a server under linux and client for
linux (and windows). The server sends datas to a client (which is on an other
computer denoted  by C) and the connection is secured using openssl. The
client stores those datas in a directory of C but I would like that nobody
could access to this directory but the administrator of C (the root) can
:( . So I thought that I could crypt the files which are in this directory
using functions of openssl. But the datas which are in the directory have to
be used by a code which is in this directory and I want the datas still
remain crypted.
So is it possible to do all that ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Karim