Dr. Stephen Henson wrote:
On Thu, Sep 16, 2004, Antonio Ruiz Martínez wrote:

I tried to put the sequence in an octet_string and with that way there
is no problem but I would like to use the SEQUENCE directley if it is
possible.

I tried that test file and it chokes several asn1 parsing tools. It looks like
the attribute is added OK and then things go badly amiss after it. This would
be the case if you'd added the PKCS#7 structure along with some trailing data,
for example if the length was wrong you passed to ASN1_STRING_set().

Could you send or post the octet string version: it is much easier to confirm
that's the case with that.

Thanks for your comments, here you're the octet string version.The content inside de octet string is the same the length of the file. This file is generated with the same code that use to the previous files the only difference is that for this version I'm using PKCS7_add_attribute(si, NID_pkcs7_signed, V_ASN1_OCTET_STRING,(void *)oct)  instead of using
PKCS7_add_attribute(si, NID_pkcs7_signed, V_ASN1_SEQUENCE,(void *)oct).

Regards,
Antonio.