Hi,
I'm curious about SSLs behavior over a SOCKS connection. I would assume that it would function fine, but that the SSL client certificate passed would contain the inner ip address of the network behind the SOCKS proxy. Is there anyway to setup an SSL connection in a way so that the server being connected to thinks that the SOCKS proxy is the client for all intents and purposes. I.e., is there an ip address passed inside the SSL protocol (does anyone know off hand?) and if so, is there an easy way of removing that or modifying it before the packet is sent from the client?

                                - Peter