Hello,

I agree on the fact that MS can import/export certificates in DER format (and
pk12 as well).
I'm not familiar with MS system and MS programmation but I understood that
Windows really stores
certificates in pieces (In the registry, in files in UserData directory). So
what I need is to
get the certificate (with MS Capicom API) and change it to feet into a X509
structure.

That way, it would be possible for me to use the certificate with OpenSSL.