Thank you Dr. Henson for the answer ..
I feel more ensured ... :)

I achieved to go a little bit further in my test now after having put the right
certificate in client side.
I am quite suprised by the behaviour of my server since when the client
certificate belongs to the CRL list handled by my server, I have this time the
handshake error ("no certificate returned"). I was expecting for a message like
"CR revoked .." ( the client connexion was refused before I use
SSL_get_verify_result API as I expected first.)
Is it the normal behaviour or have I forget to set an option?

jf