Just to be sure...
I have a crl file called crl.pem and a CA file called trustees.pem
To perform crl check with s_server, do I have to create a new file cacrlfile.pem
which is the concatenation of trustees.pem and crl.pem file.
and launch the following command:
openssl s_server -accept 7770 -cert certificat.pem -key rsakey.pem -CAfile
cacrlfile.pem -debug -bugs -crl_check
?

Thanks in advance,