Hello Mailinglist,

1. How must I init Openssl? Must I call additional init functions than this?
OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms();
OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers();
OpenSSL_add_all_digests();
ERR_load_crypto_strings(); // Only for debugging, right?

2. I found in openssl/aes.h the function AES_cbc_encrypt() but how can I
decrypt? Must I create a function that uses AES_decrypt() and as password the
last encrypted block (cbc method)?

3. The functions AES_set_encrypt_key() and AES_set_decrypt_key() are both for
creating the key. The decrpyt method inverts something. So the decrypt key is
the same key than the encrypt key with some time saving modifications?

Regards

Martin