Hello Marek,

originally I must use RSA encryption. But in the internet is written I should
use AES for encryption big files because of the low RSA speed. My solution is
to use AES for file encryption and then to use RSA for encryption the AES key.
The RSA key is protected by 3DES and witten as PEM file to harddisk.

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------