Hello Marek,

can you help me a little bit more how to handle AES with OpenSSL?

1. If I want to encrypt with AES_cbc_encrypt() I have to give the key I have
created with AES_set_encrypt_key(). For decryption vice versa?

2. What is the parameter "ivec" in AES_cbc_encrypt? What must set if I want to
encrypt or decrypt?

3. How big must be the buffer for AES_cbc_encrypt? If I want to decrypt 32 Byte
= 256 Bit with AES256, I have to create a 32 Byte Buffer. If I want to encrypt
257 Bit I have to create a 512 Bit buffer?

Martin