----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Stephen Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <openssl-users@openssl.org>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: OpenSSL FIPS 1.1.2 on Windows

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008, Sisyphus wrote:

Rather than digging, I opted for simply linking to my openssl-0.9.8g
(static) libcrypto.a by entering the 'test' directory and running:

You can't modify the build process in any way or it violates the security
policy and the resulting library is not validated.

Heh ... but if I don't modify the build process, then it won't build. (Not much security in that :-)

The 2 executables that threw up this problem for me are created in a directory named 'test'. Does that mean they are merely part of the test suite ? Does 'make test' run ok for you ?

Cheers,
Rob