On Tue, Apr 15, 2008, Tomas Neme wrote:

> Is there any reference of what do the different members of the BIO
> objects mean? method, ptr, next_bio and prev_bio are pretty obvious,
> but the rest, I don't know, and I haven't been able to find any
> details out there.. I'll keep googling, but if anyone knows of a good
> detail out there, please point me

Most of them you don't need to worry about. I'd suggest looking at the fd BIO
and copy some of the functionality from that.

If you need non blocking I/O I'd suggest getting blocking going first which is
just a case of supplying custom read/write routines in the BIO_METHOD. Once
that is working you can get sort out the retry mechanism.

Steve.