Stephen:

> >  Most of them you don't need to worry about. I'd suggest looking at the fd
> > BIO
>  >  and copy some of the functionality from that.

I also need to know which of the BIO_CTRL_* params do I have to
implement in my _ctrl function. Is there a reason why you said to look
at the fd BIO instead of the conn BIO or socket BIO?

It would seem that the socket BIO handles the socket abstraction, but
it does not handle calls to BIO_S_CONNECT. Actually, a grep for
BIO_S_CONNECT returns only bss_conn.. why is this? shouldn't sockets
have a call to connect too?

Tomás

--
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.