when i have used shared option in the ./Configure , i was able to compile the
openssl 0.9.7m successfully
but when i tested the fips function in the test folder ,that time it was
producing the error message and when i removed shared option by no-shared
option in the ./Configure command in the openssl 0.9.7m,
all the fips function in the test folder was successfully executed , is this
beacuse of the linking problem

The error message was

./fips_test_suite
>>         FIPS-mode test application
>>
>> 1. Non-Approved cryptographic operation test...
>>         a. Included algorithm (D-H)...successful
>> 1638508:error:2A07806E:lib(42):func(120):reason(110):fips.c:212:
>> 2. Automatic power-up self test...FAILED!

Can you please tell me is the shared library is possible for openssl 0.9.7m
which is using the openssl fips 1.1.2 module

can u please explain this statement 'If it does consist of position
independent
code then you can incorporate it into a shared library just like any
other object module, subject of course to the "fipsld" linking to set
the in-core hash.'

How to link fipsld to in-core hash

Thanks in Advance
Joshi Chandran