Can u please tell me what FIPS_set_mode() returns
when i am using it will the FIPS_set_mode(1), returns 1 and
also when using FIPS_set_mode(1), returns 1

So how can i come out of fips mode once it is entered, how can i come out of
fips mode .

can u please explain it will sample program.

Thank in Advance
Joshi