Greetings,

    We would like to install the latest stable version of the OpenSSL
software on our AIX 5.3 Unix server
to support a product known as Cloverleaf Integrator (an interface
engine).  We have downloaded
a "tarball" from the official OpenSSL website and opened it up using
Winzip.  We cannot find
any explicit installation instructions for our Unix platform.  At least
it is not apparent at this point.

    Please advise.
    Thank you.

Bob Richardson
Allina Hospitals and Clinics
IS Data Integration  - Cloverleaf
Phone: 612-262-0041 CDT

This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.