Dear Klarth,

The application was aborted abmornally in function call PEM_read_bio_X509.
So I don't know where to add ERR_print_errors. And I used the same certificate
file in my host environment. It worked well.

The problem was solved by updating openssl to the latest release 0.9.8i
(the one I used was 0.9.8a.) But I still don't know the root cause of
that aborting. Anyway, it works now.

Thanks,
Elven> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 01:21:08 -0700> Subject: Re: how to enable debug
mode of openssl> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Hi Elven,> >
I suggest try using ERR_print_errors (http://openssl.org/docs/crypto/>
ERR_print_errors.html#) to get an idea of what error you are getting.> You can
call it right after your call to PEM_read_bio_X509. It is most> likely to be a
problem with the certificate data that you are feeding> to OpenSSL. Have you
tried verifying that the data is valid?> > --- Kah> > On Oct 8, 2:46 pm, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] (曹飞) wrote:> > I am using openssl in arm embedded platform. I want
to support https, so it will use openssl. But I have encouterd some problem.
The application aborted for some unknown reason. I tried to trace the problem
and found the it aborted on call "PEM_read_bio_X509" (ssl_rsa.c). And I can't
trace deep more.> >> > So is there any way to enable debug mode of openssl so
that I can trace more deeply to find out the prob
 lem?> >> > Thanks.> > Elven> >
一点即聊,MSN推出新功能"点我!"http://im.live.cn/click/>
一点即聊,MSN推出新功能“点我!”
http://im.live.cn/click/