On 05/30/2009 12:52 AM, John Kane wrote:
Thanks for the response, Kyle.

I've pretty much deduced what the error is, but just cannot figure out where it is coming
from.  It only happens when I turn on TLS for LDAP.  There are really no 'variables'
defined in the LDAP configs; nothing using the '[ "$blah" = blahblah ]
syntax....that is why I turned to this list hoping to find what other file (non-ldap)
might be read ONLY when I had the 'ssl start_tls' set in my ldap config.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org [mailto:owner-openssl-
us...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Kyle Hamilton
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 10:19 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: TLS w/LDAP

That's an error in the script you're launching at startup.  I don't
know what it is, but I'd bet there's an unquoted '[' character
somewhere that is only evaluated when TLS LDAP is enabled.  (see the
'-bash: ' at the beginning of the line?  That tells you that bash is
generating the error message.)

-Kyle H

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 1:34 PM, John Kane