First, a caveat: I set up a test to verify my understanding,
and found (to my surprise) that s_server at least doesn't try
to use the same curve for kECDHE as for aECDSA; it's a separate
choice, and defaults to sectp163r2. Are you sure either your
server or your client is selecting (forcing) prime192r1 for
keyagreement AS WELL AS signing/authentication?

That said, I get *49* bytes of ECDH data (Yc), plus a 1-byte
length prefix totalling 50, in a ClientKeyExchange message
totalling 54, in a (clear) handshake record totalling 59.
Combined with other records/messages into a TCP segment etc.

If that's not what you got, you did something different.