Hello,
As always, I appreciate all the help.

Based on the old message snippet below, two questions:
1) Are the session keys then used by the symmetric cipher going forward?
Or is there another step used to get those keys.
For example, if I am using 192 bit ECC, and using AES-128, what do
I use for the 128 bit key?

If I used AES 256, would I need a larger number of bits in the ECC curve?

2) The last part of the Where can I read about how SSL makes session
unique with a nonce, how is that done and or where can I read about it?

Thank you,
 Mike