I have created the PKCS12 file and imported the file via IE.  The issue still
occurs. What is the openssl command to import the cert into IE?  If I look in
IE certificates I see the new cert. However, now I am not sure if the
application is not seeing the new cert or if it is still IE with the issue.

[cid:image001.png@01CBEADB.F5D2EE50]

Hector L. Jaquez Jr.

Data Security Analyst II

HQ AAFES, Information Technology