On 13.12.2013 21:16, andrew cooke wrote:
well, i realised i couldn't answer the question seriously...  what is
ECDHE-ECDSA-3DES-EDE-SHA ?  the only reference i can find on the web is to
google chrome and firefox accepting it (a grep of openssl 1.0.1e fails to find
it).  does any server actually provide it?  if so, what mode does it use (EDE
is saying something about DES - how to build 3DES from DES - rather than
giving a mode, isn't it?)?

andrew

exact this is my problem - I need a ciphersuite from the OpenSSL list, that matches one of the FF list and doesn't make use of RSA for key exchange ...

Thanks,
Walter