On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Geoffrey Coram <gjco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/11/2014 14:46, Ted Byers <r.ted.by...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> And guess what I just found.  ;-)  Amazon has special discounts for
>> icropayments and nonproft organizations.  I do not know if you're a
>> 501(c)3 non-profit, but if you are, then your rate would be 2.2%,
>> along with the $0.30 per transaction.  Check it out on
>> https://payments.amazon.com/business/pricingPlan, and links on that
>> page.
>
> PayPal also has a non-profit rate; our parent-teacher organization
> qualified for it.  Same 2.2% + $0.30.

Interesting.

Are there setup or monthly fees for a vendor to worry about?  The
prices you mention are certainly competitive.

What is your experience with the quality of their service?  Are there
any gotchas to worry about?  What is it about their terms of service
that make them less than optimal?

Cheers

Ted

--