On 01/09/2014 04:58 PM, Sean Dague wrote:
On 01/09/2014 04:12 PM, Dean Troyer wrote:
On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Adam Young <ayo...@redhat.com
<mailto:ayo...@redhat.com>> wrote:

     That didn't seem to make a difference, still no cache.  The RPMS are
     not getting installed, even if I deliberately add a line for
     python-dogpile-cache
     Shouldn't it get installed via pip without the rpm line?

Yes pip should install it based on requirements.txt.  I just tried this
and see the install in /opt/stack/logs/stack.sh.log and then see the
import fail later.  God I love pip.  And there it is...xslt-config isn't
present so a whole batch of installs fails.

Add this to files/rpms/keystone:

libxslt-devel       # dist:f20

There are some additional tweaks that I'll ask Flavio to add
to https://review.openstack.org/63647 as it needs at least one more
patch set anyway.
So that would be the work around if the rpm doesn't work, but I really
think we should use the rpm instead. I'm sort of confused that it didn't
get picked up.

Got more detailed output Adam?

        -Sean

Let me see...

I erased the two rpms and reran unstack then

./stack.sh

seems to have worked. I have a running Keystone. Let me try again on a virgin machine....

Nope...with that patch applied, I have not python-lxml or python-dogpile-cache rpms.

Tried wiping out the (installed) python-greenlet rpm and re running, and that was not installed afterwards, either. I am guessing that the package install step is getting skipped somehow, after the first run.