On 09/01/14 23:27 -0500, Adam Young wrote:
On 01/09/2014 04:58 PM, Sean Dague wrote:

   On 01/09/2014 04:12 PM, Dean Troyer wrote:

       On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Adam Young <ayo...@redhat.com
       <mailto:ayo...@redhat.com>> wrote:

           That didn't seem to make a difference, still no cache.  The RPMS are
           not getting installed, even if I deliberately add a line for
           python-dogpile-cache
           Shouldn't it get installed via pip without the rpm line?

       Yes pip should install it based on requirements.txt.  I just tried this
       and see the install in /opt/stack/logs/stack.sh.log and then see the
       import fail later.  God I love pip.  And there it is...xslt-config isn't
       present so a whole batch of installs fails.

       Add this to files/rpms/keystone:

       libxslt-devel       # dist:f20

       There are some additional tweaks that I'll ask Flavio to add
       to https://review.openstack.org/63647 as it needs at least one more
       patch set anyway.

   So that would be the work around if the rpm doesn't work, but I really
   think we should use the rpm instead. I'm sort of confused that it didn't
   get picked up.

   Got more detailed output Adam?

           -Sean

Let me see...

I erased the two rpms and reran unstack then

./stack.sh

seems to have worked.  I have a running Keystone.  Let me try again on a virgin
machine....

Nope...with that patch applied, I have not python-lxml or python-dogpile-cache
rpms.

Tried wiping out the (installed) python-greenlet rpm and re running, and that
was not installed afterwards, either.  I am guessing that the package install
step is getting skipped somehow, after the first run.

I just updated the patch with the latest feedback from this thread.
Could you give it a try again?

Cheers,
FF

--